Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Moving

Well sorry that I put all of you on hold.

Last week we decided to move. Not very far, just down the stairs, across the parking lot, and back up the stairs. This was not a planned move. And well we're doing it just for a few extra feet of space. But needless to say packing and cleaning have taking up most of my time. (and well a pair of socks that I'm knitting) I don't have near enough packed for tomorrow when we'll have help. But I'm out of boxes, totes and laundry baskets to pack things in.

So I'll keep you advised of the status of things and some of my attempts at decorating. Which will be slow going, as I'm slowly buying new or new to me furniture for most of the apartment.

But I hope everyone is having a wonderful fall. We had the most wonderful weather here in Minnesota sunshiny and warm. That it until this past weekend. Now it's wet and dreary, and to top it off they are forecasting flurries the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment