Thursday, February 10, 2011

Cold

It's cold and well there's not much more to say about that. It was -11 this morning when I left for work. I think I'm still cold.On the plus side by Monday we should have a 40 degree increase in high temp for the day from what it is today. We will see. I'm hoping.

I don't think I've ever really minded winter as much as have lately. But I was talking to a claims adjuster at work today who lives in Sioux Falls. We're thinking the older we get the less we do outside when it's cold, the more we dislike winter. I used to do stuff out side all the time during the winter. Now it's only what I have to do.

Well I did get the living room cleaned on Sunday. Not that anyone can tell the difference. We got rid of a lot less then what I wanted to. One shopping bag of baby toys and maybe a dozen movies and video games. But every thing got wiped down or vacuumed off. And five things got put on a project list. I would love to get new furniture for my living room. The stuff I have is 2nd time hand me downs. It's 23 years old. It needs to be replaced. The problem is I don't think what  I want to do will fit into my living room. So it's taking measurements, and making drawing to see what will fit. And well furniture cost money. So I'm trying to hold off as long as possible. I would rather hold off until we get into a house or find something that I like that would work any most any space.

This weekend I think it will be the bathroom's turn to be spring cleaned. This should be another space that's fairly easy to get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment