Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Merry Christmas

I know, I know I'm over a week early. But as the last month and half show, I've had very little time to stop and say hi. I've thought about it, lots of time. But then I think well I have no photos to share. And well lots of photos I want to take to share. Oh well.

I'm starting to get a little stressed over here.

I've got gifts to make still. Well it's only two of them. And one of them is even started. If all goes well I'm hoping to have that one done by Saturday. I'm a quarter of the way into a cowl and I only spent about an hour on it last night. And the other one I have high hopes on. A dolly for Squirm.

I'm starting a month or more long volunteer project with the school. They are doing a reading festival. I will be doing the data entering of what gets turned in.

I will having I think 9 people over off and on over the Christmas weekend. That means meals for 3 days.

I still have presents to buy and wrap. And food to get.

And to top it all off yesterday Monkey said she wanted to get her picture taken with Santa. Not to big of deal. But it would make a trip to the mall (which was not on the to do list for this weekend). And from what I can figure out Santa photo packages start at $17. I believe this would be just one printed pic at that. I'm a little disappointed in that.

I know it's not a big deal on any of it. And anything on that list by it self would be okay but this year, I'm just not feeling it.

Well I'll be back sooner or later and share what got made for gifts around here.

But until then have a Very Merry Christmas. And hoping that you stay warm. (it's been below zero the last few mornings)

No comments:

Post a Comment