Thursday, March 10, 2011

WIP

This is what I worked on when my sister was here. I had about 12 blocks left to make and then worked on the lay out.




This is about half the quilt top laid out. I ran of room and had to pick up the first half and then lay out the second half.



I'm making this out of some vintage sheet squares that I had won and an Ikea sheet. I'm very excited about this quilt and can't wait for it to be done. If I did my math right, it should be close to a full size quilt when it's done. I'm hoping to put it on my bed. If I ever get it done. I've been wanting to craft, but just haven't had the energy to do it. I've been so tired by the time the girls go to bed, that I haven't been getting much done. Maybe I'll get something done today as I am home with a sick kid. Even though she insists that she is all better and is fine to go to school.

Here's hoping that your day is starting out better then mine.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment