Sunday, September 18, 2011

Reading Promise book review

The Reading Promise by Alice Ozma

Type of book: non-fiction, reading, life

Synopsis: A girl and her dad challenge themselves to read every night for 100 nights. The then continue until he drops her off for college, 3218 nights later.

Review: I liked the thought of this book. But to tell the truth it was more about her relationship with her dad, which was okay. I just wished it had been more about the books that they had read. Some of it was hard to follow. The time line didn't always flow nicely.

It was okay to read, I started this back in June when it came out. I put it aside for library books, that were hot on my reading list. But I did go back and finish it. The beginning and the end were good. The middle kind of lost me.

2 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment