Monday, June 30, 2014

Hello Again

It's been ages since I've written a post.

Things had been crazy for a while. The long and the short of it is that I went back to school and finished my bachelors degree. This meant two new classes every six weeks. Twenty months later I finished with top honors. But this meant very little time for crafting or reading. And even less for blogging.

So now that that is finished and I'm back to crafting and reading again. I'm finding myself in need of a place to share. I'm not sure how often I'll post, I can't make promises, time with my family is still a high priority. But please stop by often and check to see what I've been up to.

And just because I like post with pictures in them:



I love how this picture turned out.

Well I hope that you have a good week. I'll be back soon to share the lasted additions to my yarn stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment