Tuesday, December 6, 2011

44 Scotland Street review

44 Scotland Street by Alexander McCall Smith

Type: fiction

Synopsis: Pat starting a new job and is looking for a flat to share. She ends up sharing a flat with Bruce. There are also many other characters in the book that you meet and spend time with.


Review: This was originally published as an on going series in a newspaper, so all the chapters are short. I had a hard time reading this, because of that. I probably would have loved to read it, in the newspaper, though. But as a book I found all the characters a little distracting. I do have to admit this was another book that I just couldn't finish. If I had more time with it I probably would have, as it is not a bad book, just something I couldn't concentrate on right now.

1.5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment