Thursday, December 1, 2011

November Best of Kid Books

  
This has got to be one of my favorite kids books that I've read in a long time. It's The Man in the Moon by William Joyce. This is part of a new series called: The Guardians of Childhood. It is the first book and this one is a picture book. And it tells the story of the Man in the Moon. It has wonderful pictures and the story was wonderful too. Down fall, it's not one for the little ones. But I read it to Monkey and she liked, and it was also interesting enough for the adult that was reading it as well. This is one I bought for our collection. I also got the second book to the series Nicholas St. North and the Battle of the Nightmare King. We haven't finished this one yet as is a chapter book for independent readers. I'll let you know how that one goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment