Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Iron Daughter review

The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa

Type: Fantasy, Young Adult

Synopsis: Book 2 of the Iron Fey series. After learning she's the daughter of the Summer King and defeating the Iron King in the last book, Meghan is back and trying to deal with everything she's learn. She's trying to deal with her new feelings for the Winter Prince and someone is taking over as the new Iron King that needs to be dealt with. Old friends and old enemies are back.

Review: I find this to be a real intriguing series. I started this book Saturday afternoon during nap time and I finished it before I went to bed. But then I'm a sucker for these types of books. Some are better then others.

4 out of 5 stars. It seems I'm on a streak of fairly good books. I don't think it will last. I started a new one last night and didn't even enjoy the intro. And I've heard great reviews on it. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment