So we had a poor week last week. So this was a meal plan, using lots of things from the freezer or what we had on hand.
- lasagna -- which I had made a double of the week before and froze
- pork loin and fixed up mashed potatoes -- pork loin I had in the freezer from a buy on get one free deal, and the mashed potatoes were a left over that I spruced up with sour cream and cheese.
- tuna hot dish
- eggs and sausages -- another freezer find
- ham steak and scalloped potatoes -- had the ham steak in the freezer from when Hubby bought ham from the butcher shop. Scalloped potatoes recipe from PW found here.
- spaghetti -- this got moved in favor leftovers
- mac n' cheese with tuna -- this got moved in favor of grill tuna melts and grilled cheese sandwiches
See nothing real special but that's how we rolled this week. What do come up with for meal on a poor week?