- Potato and Dumpling soup -- posted about here
- Ham dinner
- Texas bean bake (recipe found here) -- I cut the ketchup down to 1 cup and cut out the 1/4c of sugar, and still found it a little too sweet. Will need to do some more doctoring.
- french toast -- this got bumped, I wasn't hungry and the kids wanted cereal. I know not the best dinner, oh well!
- ham and black eyed pea salad -- this also got bumped as some of the ingredients got used for other things.
- Shrimp Scampi
- baked turkey taquitos found here -- these were alright, Hubby and Monkey liked them. They were missing something, I'm just not sure what.
Monday, October 10, 2011
So here was what was on the menu last week.
Labels: meal monday