Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November Entertainment

I know the past few weeks have been kind of quiet around here. I've been struggling with some of the books that are in my to be read pile. So I've been working on some of my crafty stuff. Which I hope to be able to show you  in few days. I've also been watching more TV and Netflix stuff. So I thought I give you the highlights.

TV wise I've added a couple of more new shows:



There's the Grimm on NBC. Which is crime based show based on Fairy tales.

And then there's Once Upon a Time on ABC. Where the story book characters are trapped in present day and don't remember that they had a different life.


Well my niece and nephew were down a couple of weekends ago. So my SiL and I took them to see Breaking Dawn part 1 at 3am opening day. It was nice I think there was maybe a dozen people in the theater at that time. And then we got home in time for me to get everybody up and ready for school and work.



I've also been watching the first two seasons of Vampire Dairies.



Again another teen based drama that been sucking me in.

Anybody have any suggestions for other movies to watch? I wanted to take the Monkey to see the new Muppet movie. But I changed my mind, because she kept telling me the Muppet's were boring when ever we saw the preview for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment