Monday, November 7, 2011

Meal Monday

Things have been quite around here. We haven't been doing much of anything. So I found sound new recipes to try this week past week so here we go.

  • spaghetti -- this was something that didn't get made last week
  • mac 'n cheese with tuna -- again something that didn't get made last week and got moved again in favor of some leftovers
  • Chicken Wild Rice soup -- recipe found here. I really like this version, much better then the last recipe for this that I made
  • Frozen Pizza -- I hate to admit it but a planned for this. I need a no fuss quick meal for Halloween
  • Santa Fe chicken -- This got bumped to next week, as I forgot to take it out of the freezer and we ended up going and picking something up.
  • Mediterranean Pork -- recipe found here.
  • Hotdish
 Did you make anything good last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment