Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Weekend Recap

Well how was everybody's weekend? Ours was really good. Busy but good. We left Wednesday for Des Moines to have Thanksgiving with my brother. We came home on Friday. So the that was about a 4 and 1/2 hour drive back home. Saturday was normal errand day. And then on Sunday it was a trip to Ikea and Mall of America.We picked up this at Ikea:




 It was about 1/2 off. And then we picked up some other miscellaneous stuff. And collected some ideas, for future buys.

When then headed of to MoA for lunch, to use a coupon/gift card that was expiring soon. Then we took to the girls to Nickelodeon Universe, or what used to be Camp Snoopy. The both got to go on some rides. Monkey was even able to go on the roller coaster by herself.


She said it was awesome!

Snack break.

After that we walked through the American Girl store. Someone (Monkey) has been asking for one for about a year and a half. I haven't given in yet. But I'm seriously thinking about it for her Birthday. We will see.

Sorry for any of you that stopped by yesterday for Meal Monday. But I can't  remember much from before we left. MM will be back next week.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new holiday layout of your blog. I also love the picture of "monkey". Her face says something different then "awesome". I will talk with you soon.

    Your sister

    ReplyDelete