Is everyone gearing up for a big Turkey dinner later this week? Us we're going away to my brother's house in Iowa for Thanksgiving.
Okay here was my meal plan for last week:
- Ham steak and Scalloped Potatoes. -- using PW's recipe that I posted about a couple weeks ago
- Baked Potato soup found here -- I loved it. I got mixed reviews from the peanut gallery though
- Biscuits and gravy
- breakfast -- eggs, bacon and hash browns
- crock-pot pork chops -- I love this recipe. I know it looks gross but it taste wonderful, even on the pork chops that have been in the freezer a little too long.
- Taco soup
- Chicken pot pie -- I use PW recipe from her cookbook. Warning though the is enough chicken mixture for a 9x13 pan. so I would think about 2 pies.