Monday, November 21, 2011

Meal Monday

Good Morning!

Is everyone gearing up for a big Turkey dinner later this week? Us we're going away to my brother's house in Iowa for Thanksgiving.

Okay here was my meal plan for last week:
  • Ham steak and Scalloped Potatoes. -- using PW's recipe that I posted about a couple weeks ago
  • Baked Potato soup found here -- I loved it. I got mixed reviews from the peanut gallery though
  • Biscuits and gravy
  • breakfast -- eggs, bacon and hash browns 
  • crock-pot pork chops -- I love this recipe. I know it looks gross but it taste wonderful, even on the pork chops that have been in the freezer a little too long.
  • Taco soup
  • Chicken pot pie -- I use PW recipe from her cookbook. Warning though the is enough chicken mixture for a 9x13 pan. so I would think about 2 pies.
So I had lots of good comfort food last week to eat. What's your favorite comfort food to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment