Friday, November 4, 2011

My Reading Life review

My Reading Life by Pat Conroy


Type: non-fiction


Synopsis: Pat talks of books and how they have shaped his life.


Review: This is another book that I didn't finish, not that it was a bad book by any means. In fact it was pretty good. I had a hard time deciding not to continue reading it. But it flowed along nicely. Nothing really stood out to me. I probably would have finished it if wasn't a library book, or if I didn't have half a dozen other books sitting at home waiting for me to read. I did in fact stop reading this book to read two other books that I just couldn't wait to read. There was nothing exciting or that enticed me to pick it up instead of watching TV. Would make a great filler book.

2 out of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment